We’d like to invite business and creative agency partners to support our second year marketing students on the Big Agency employability 2017/18 year.
There’s no financial cost to you or your business and students will not need to be at your offices. All we ask is that you:-
- Are keen to support and help to develop future marketing practitioners
- Can provide us with a ‘real world’ marketing project for the students to answer over a 21-week period. (A template is provided on page 4).
- Can give approx. 2 hours of your time in term 1 to discuss the brief with students and approx. 2 hours of your time in term 2 for a catch up discussion
- Are amenable to follow up email correspondence with the student project manager
- Appreciate you’ll be working with 2nd year, undergraduate students not full-time, experienced consultants (!)
If you’re interested, read more and download the form (Word). Please submit expressions of interest by August 11th 2017 (project outline would be great by that point, but full project brief to us by September 11th 2017 is required).
*Bex Lewis will be uncontactable 15 August – 3rd September, so do feel free to CC in Allie Johns.
*Please see draft schedule which will help you see whether your project idea might work.
Image Source: Unsplash