We’re very excited by the full list of projects that we have pulled together for The Big Agency this year, designed to help our students develop skills for the 21st century workplace, improving their employability along the way:
- Reason Digital (Digital Agency)
- Lookout (Data and Insights Company)
- Gratuu (SME, FinTech)
- Home Community Cafe (SME/Charity)
- Events Structure (SME)
- Silent Night Studio (via Smoking Gun PR)
- Smoking Gun PR (PR & Social Media Agency)
- Shoot Business (Media Production Agency)
- Tower FM (Radio Station Operator)
- The Candidate (Marketing Recruitment)
- The Big Agency (University Course)
- Beyond Chocolate (SME)
- Manchester City Football Club (Sports Club)
- The Candidate (Recruitment)
- Toilet Twinning (Charity)
- i-Com (Digital Marketing Agency)
- Gone for Good (Social Enterprise)
- Care Link of Southern Saratoga (US Charity)
- StudyBundles (SME)
Extra thanks to Rebecca Rae from Reason Digital who has provided me with a couple of videos for the students to watch, on demonstrating your passions, and the importance of networking.
It’s not too late to add projects to the list, although absolute latest is 5pm, Thursday 22nd September.
Image source: JISC.