Agencies! Nothing resonates with students more than hearing from:
- Students who have been through it all, and are now successfully employed
- Potential employers about ‘what it’s really like’ out there
We have created a resource bank for the students on Moodle, and would like to also share videos on this blog. Some suggestions we already have include a mix of inspiration and reality checks:
- What attitudes/skills are agencies looking for?
- What does creativity look like?
- What does leadership look like?
- What do different agencies do?
- What different roles exist within agencies?
- What are your top 3 tips for students looking to enter marketing careers?
- What is the latest terminology in use? E.g. agile/lean methodologies
- What does project management look like within an agency? What tools are used why/how?
- How do agencies undertake stakeholder analysis?
- How do agencies undertake risk analysis?
- What has ‘digital disruption’ done for the way agencies work?
- Where does ‘networking’ fit into the picture?
Image source: Free usage, Pixabay